- Variable font size (and type eventually). The current system font might be considered too small for some people. There is also an issue when it comes to distinguishing between O vs. 0, which is important in some cases.
- Multi-line questions. Sometimes question sentences are quite long, so the question box needs to support automatic line expansion to show the whole question (currently only a single line is presented). Moreover, with addition of a special line breaker let's say <br>, it would be possible to format questions in a complex way.
- Mobile phone/PDA version. It's almost done, so why not release it soon, it's really cool!
- Ability to import external vocabulary files just by selecting their location on the disk.
- Additional small changes.
- The content of the question box gets selected when pfQuizzz receives the focus (e.g. after Alt+Tab).
- While pfQuizzz is minimized, message boxes are being shown in the top-left screen corner (normally, they are centred to the application).