- In-body image stabilization (IBIS)
- Two-axis tilt screen
- Better viewfinder
- HEIF and TIFF support
- Better battery
- Centered SLR-like viewfinder placement
- Overall SLR-like aesthetics, with the central hump
- Potentially worse rolling shutter / the jello effect (when shooting with the electronic shutter) due to the higher resolution sensor
- Slightly bigger body, although it is still smaller than the previous X-T4
- Heaving the Delete and Review buttons on the left side of the camera, so that they need to be operated using the left hand.
Rant: I wish the shutter speed dial of any camera could be programmed to control the minimum shutter speed in AUTO ISO, this would make the dial much more useful for me in practical shooting.