★ Welcome to "Computer Talk" (read first)

> Coding, hacking, computer graphics, game dev, and such...
fips
Site Admin

★ Welcome to "Computer Talk" (read first)

Post by fips »

Welcome! This forum is dedicated to general discussion, and also serves as meeting point for anyone interested in the topics found around 4fips.com, like coding, photography, videography, computer graphics, game & software development, hardware hacking, and such. I also use this forum as a personal blog, and post news here. Feel free to start your own discussion if you wish.

In order to post messages here, you have to become a member of the forums. Please understand that this is important to prevent spam. The membership is free and the registration takes only about 30 seconds to complete. Just click on the link above that says "Register", and then follow the instructions.

Newly! New registrations require a passphrase, which is: blue-sky-123

Important! Due to an increasing number of spam, each new registration needs to be approved by the admin first. The approval usually takes a couple of hours, but occasionally it might take a few days if I'm not around at the moment. Please be patient and contact me directly in case of any problem.

Also, please be aware that I regularly delete suspicious user accounts, like those spreading spam. If your account has 0 posts on the record, you might also become a subject of deletion as I don't have any way to tell your account apart from those created by spammers, sorry for the inconvenience. The easiest way to protect you account from accidental deletion is to make at least 1 post e.g. by saying hello in this message thread. Feel free to create a new account if the previous one was deleted by mistake.

-fips